Let us take you, step-by-step, through
the maize of the job search process. This CD-book is the
first of it's kind in the career field. It has been
created for the military spouse experiencing frequent
"You can have it all..... A
military lifestyle AND a successful career!"
As a military spouse, a range of circumstances can lead
to your career transition, including personal choice,
change of posts, retirements, family responsibilities, as
well as job loss. But, how can you ensure that this change
will be for the better? How can you grasp control of your
path and secure not only a job, but also one that will
renew your professional spirit?
Have Career… Will Travel presents a unique step-by-step
synopsis of how military spouses can achieve both career
advancement and job satisfaction. Skipper and Miller have
weaved together knowledge taken from years of experience
to create a powerful information-packed manual which will
aid you in charting your career path, steering through the
obstacles of the job search, all the while empowering you
with the tools to become your own career manager!
You will be presented with methods that have been
researched and have worked for military spouses like you.
- " How to design a new career direction that fits
your talents, needs, and goals while being practical and
- How and where to promote yourself as the
- How to find the hidden job market and use it to your
- How to create words to make your résumés, cover
letters, and thank you letters set you apart from the
- How to make every interview answer count.
- How to close the deal and maximize your salary and
- How to land and keep that perfect job.
- No matter where you are in your professional life,
Have Career…Will Travel, will expertly teach you how to
minimize the time you will require to maximize your job
search efforts, while pursuing your ultimate career
introductory price is: $29.99CDN.